Medical Case Management Services (including treatment adherence) are a range of client centered services that link clients with health care, psychosocial, and other services. The coordination and follow-up of medical treatments is a component of medical case management.
These services ensure timely and coordinated access to medically appropriate levels of health and support services and continuity of care, through ongoing assessment of the client’s and other key family members’ needs and personal support systems. Medical case management includes the provision of treatment adherence counseling to ensure readiness for, and adherence to, complex HIV treatment regimens.
ORGANIZATIONS FUNDED THROUGH HHS THAT OFFER MEDICAL CASE MANAGEMENT ARE:
- AIDS Community Research Consortium
- Asian Pacific Islander Wellness Center
- Castro-Mission Health Center
- Instituto Familiar de la Raza
- Mission Neighborhood Health Center
- Native American Health Center
- SFDPH / CHN / Tom Wadell Health Center
- Shanti Project
- UCSF AIDS Health Project
- UCSF 360 Positive Care Center
TO SEE CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THESE AGENCIES,
PLEASE CLICK HERE.