Mental health services are psychological and psychiatric treatment and counseling services offered to individuals with a diagnosed mental illness, conducted in a group or individual setting, and provided by a mental health professional licensed or authorized within the State to render such services. This typically includes psychiatrists, psychologists, and licensed clinical social workers.
ORGANIZATIONS FUNDED THROUGH HHS THAT OFFER
MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES ARE:
- C.A.T.S. (Community Awareness and Treatment Services)
- Castro-Mission Health Center
- Instituto Familiar de la Raza
- New Leaf
- San Francisco General Hospital
- San Francisco Suicide Prevention Nightline
- SFDPH / CHN / Tom Wadell Health Center
- UCSF AIDS Health Project
TO SEE CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THESE AGENCIES,
PLEASE CLICK HERE.